NISR One stop center facilitates both internal and external users to get information or services about the institution and statistical data. This information is available online through soft copy document and in hard copies.
- Providing information to all people: different users, statistical data are used by different people like institutions, organizations, researchers, students, private consultants, entrepreneurs for effective planning.
- Cost: No amount is requested to get information or any service (free cost) and the information is provided immediately
- Focusing on client service and receive data user complaints
- Guidance and facilitation with obtaining visas for different researchers
The number of users is increasing day by day as we continue to serve different users like institutions, organizations, researchers, students, private consultants and entrepreneurs.
We are always looking for ways we can improve our services in a move to serve you better. Contact Us for more information on VOIP number 3161042
Below is the list of One Stop Center publications that are also availabkle in hard copies:
- Integrated Household Living Conditions Survey (EICV) reports
- Demographic and Health Surveys(DHS) reports
- Statistical YearBooks
- Seasonal Agricultural Survey (SAS) reports
- Establishment Census Reports
- Population and Housing Census (PHC) reports
Working hours: (CAT) Central Africa Time (UTC/GMT+02:00):
Between 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday
Lunch break: 12:00 Noon to 1:00 PM
Please contact Ms. Daniella Umuhoza Wa Shema at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about ONE STOP CENTER services.